Letter to G. J. Dye from George M. Sparks
This letter from George M. Sparks to G. J. Dye is about the lack of heat in the Ivy Street Building and specifically the floors occupied Mr. Dye's company. The problem ended up being that the heat was turned off for Thanksgiving which cooled the building down significantly. The letter also concerns the re-plastered walls that were still unpainted, but Mr. Sparks assured Mr. Dye that he would acquire paint and get the wall re-painted.
This item has no relations.