Browse Exhibits (4 total)
This exhibit describes the initial design of the Bolling-Jones Building and the d'Humy Motoramp System. It also tells the story of the building's construction in 1925 and life through the 1940s.
This exhibit covers the history of the Bolling Jones Building after its purchase by the University System of Georgia and its subsequent renaming as the Kell Science Hall in 1964.
Dr. Carl Nave spent his 50-year career at Georgia State. This exhibit highlights the memories and photographs that he collected in Kell Hall.